Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Mc Donald's Hash Browns

McDonald's Hash Browns 

To start things off:
I haven't had a McDonald's hash brown in at least 5 years. 
But, I think these taste pretty amazing, and very similar to the real thing. 
Like I said before, I haven't had one in forever though. 
Either way, these are delicious and super easy to make! I made a recipe while I was cooking dinner tonight! They're super easy, and quick, and since they go in the freezer, it's ok if you forget about them for a couple of weeks. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 



Combine ingredients in a bowl, and gently mash while mixing. To make sure the hot potatoes (assuming you just boiled them me) don't cook the egg, rinse the potatoes in cold water after you drain them. 

Roll mixture out between two baking sheets on a cookie sheet, or between a bottom  sheet of baking paper and top layer of plastic wrap. 

Freeze until solid. Overnight should do the trick. 

Cut hash browns to the desired shape and size. 

Fry in enough oil to come up halfway the hash browns.  Flip and remove when golden - about two minutes. Flip only once please! 

Drain. 

Once cooled, fry again for 30 seconds to get an extra crispiness! 😋 

Enjoy!!! 

For more pictures and videos, follow my Instagram page
 @thirdculturecooking 

Amber Wells 
Papua New Guinea 

No comments: