Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome!

Hello, ladies.  Many of you are coming over from our little group on facebook.  I guess I shouldn't say little, we have over 400 members in our group now!  When Carole and I started this group, I was initially thinking about 50 or so.  God has blessed!

The reason I started this blog is so that we can share our hearts and what the Lord is teaching us.  If you are interested in doing a guest post please email me at baptistmissionarywomen@hotmail.com


Here are some weekly themes I plan to host.  Please note I am in the process of moving to Australia, so it may be a little while before they are going regularly, but I will do my best!  And I am sure to change my mind, I am a woman, you know!


  • Missionary Monday - I would like to feature a different missionary every Monday or every other Monday.  Please email me if you are interested!
  • Tasty Tuesday - Here I would like to add a new recipe every week, whether it be for food or soaps.  Please email me your recipes!!
  • Wordless Wednesdays - Photos from around the world.  I need your photos!
  • Thankful Thursday - Sharing praises and giving glory to God.
  • Friday Devotionals - Devotionals by you!


If you have a recipe, photo, or devotional you would like to share please email me.  I am also looking for another lady to help me with one or two of the weekly themes.  If you're interested in taking charge of a certain weekly post let me know.

I hope to work on a button for you to add to your blog to link your friends over here.  If you have any other suggestions or ideas.  Please let me know!

3 comments:

Sally Stensaas said...

I am always looking to learn from other missionary ladies, so I look forward to reading the blog. Thank you for your hard work and all you do.

López Family said...

I know it will be a great blessing to all.... I look forward to reading!

Love from Mexico.

raising4princesses said...

very interesting topics....looking forward to it! Maria from Jamaica