We have some amazing contributors here on the Baptist Missionary Women blog. I am amazed and humbled at the wealth of knowledge, wisdom, and experience they share here every week. If you would like to meet our contributors - click here. Please take the time to visit their blogs. And as always, if you are blessed and encouraged by something your read here, please leave them a comment. We do read them!
I just wanted to share the top blog posts of 2013. May you have a wonderful Christmas and a very blessed New Year!
- Side Dishes: Accordian Potatoes (over 4,000 pageviews!)
- Please Excuse Me, I'm on Furlough
- Opened Package...Embarrassing Contents
- Resurrection Rolls and Other Fun Easter Recipes
- How To Pray for the Missionary Wife
- How to Support Your Missionary Wives
- Setting Up a Guest Room
- Burn Out
- Without Grumbling and Complaining
- Homeschooling Children for Ministry (series)
What have been your favourite posts?