I thought it might be good to remind ourselves of things we can be thankful for as we celebrate our Saviour's birth in our respective mission fields. Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for:
1. In Africa we don't have to hustle and bustle about preparing for the holidays so have more time for family.
2. I'm thankful that people include my children living in America in their Christmas celebrations.
3. I'm thankful that I can be a part of sharing the Good News with people that have never heard before.
4. I'm thankful for the special Christmas money supporters send that show they are thinking of us, and allow us to enjoy special treats.
5. I'm thankful for the missionary community that comes together and helps us have a sense of family away from "home."
I'd love to read the things that you are choosing to be thankful for this Christmas season!
Written by: Tammy Brouwer in Tanzania