Sunday, November 1, 2015

10 Things I Wish People Knew About My Field - Blog Hop!


A few months ago we hosted a blog hop that sent you to visit the blogs of missionaries around the world.  We received great feedback, so we thought we'd try it again!   This time our theme is:

"10 Things I Wish People Knew About My Field"





Let's get started!!
Click here to meet Charity.
You probably already know her, she blogs here every Thursday.


Each blog will take you to the next person,
and bring you back here.
 Just in case, here is a list of all those participating...

Charity in Southeast Asia
Dee Dee Siberia
Jen in Australia
Anne in Thailand
April in Southeast Asia
Rachel in Estonia
Carole in Greenland
Susan in France
Rebecca in West Africa
Lou Ann in Spain
Jamie in Southeast Asia


Have fun and don't forget to leave comments and follow their blog!





1 comment:

Ann said...

I hope you don't mind, but I copied your idea and added a link to your blog. Love the idea. http://fromsinkingsand.blogspot.com/2015/11/ten-things-to-know-about-christian.html