Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sourdough Pancakes πŸ₯ž

Sourdough Pancakes


My new favorite way to make and eat pancakes is sourdough! I don’t think I have ever had a fluffier pancake in my life! The pancakes have an incredible texture, and taste just as amazing. I found the original recipe online on the King Arthur Flour page. Everything that I’ve tried from there is fantastic! 
Obviously, I put my own tweaks on the pancake recipe, and changed it to fit my family’s taste buds. 
Something I like about these is that they are just as fantastic even if you don’t let the batter sit out all night. Whipping up the ingredients 20 minutes before you start cooking the pancakes works just as well! They aren’t any less tasty or fluffy! 



Combine the “overnight/ 20 minutes before cooking” ingredients in a large bowl. Cover with a towel and allow to rest over night or 20 minutes. 
Add the rest of the ingredients, and mix well. Unlike normal pancakes, you want this batter smooth. It will be thicker than normal pancake batter, but that’s ok. If it is too difficult to spoon out the batter, add some water until you are comfortable with the thickness. 
Cook as you would normal pancakes. Enjoy! 

Amber Wells
Papua New Guinea
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¬

These are seriously so easy to make! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I’m definitely making these for breakfast tomorrow! 





No comments: