Monday, January 9, 2012

Missionary Monday

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.  We have some exciting things planned for the Baptist Missionary Women Blog in the new year.  Starting with the Missionary Monday.  I want to encourage all you bloggers to begin writing your own Missionary Monday and then come back here and link up every Monday.  It will be just like our Christmas blog hop.

What should your write about?  Anything!  Your family, your country, your culture, etc.  It's a glimpse into your life for us to read about.  What are some weird things you eat?  What words have you messed up?  Fun cooking experiences?  Please share!  I love reading through all the missionary blogs.  I find it comforting to see what other women are experiencing on the field, and being reminded I'm not alone.  So please come back next Monday to link up your first weekly Missionary Monday!  Lord willing, we will have internet in our home by then and I will also be able to provide a button for you to share on your blog!

By the way, if you are new to our blog, I'm Jen and I'll be hosting the Missionary Mondays.  We recently moved to Australia, and we love it here.  God has been so faithful to us, as always.  The Lord provided a wonderful home and vehicle for us.  He never ceases to amaze me. 

 

If you would like to be intereviewed or have a devotional or recipe to share, please email us at baptistmissionarywomen@hotmail.com.  We'd love to have you be a part of our blog.

Just a recap of our weekly themes...

Monday - Missionary Monday
Tuesday - Tasty Tuesday
Thursday - Thankful Thursdays
Friday - Devotional Fridays

No comments: