Monday, April 16, 2012

Missionary Monday


Lord, I give up
All my own plans and purposes,
All my own desires and hopes
And accept Thy will for my life.
I give myself, my life, my all,
Utterly to Thee
To be Thine forever.
Fill me and seal me with Thy Holy Spirit.
Use me as Thou wilt,
Send me where Thou wilt,
Work out Thy whole will in my life
At any cost,
Now and forever.
- Betty Scott Stam (Martyred in China, in the 1930s)



I've been pondering this Missionary Monday these past few weeks.  Trying to decide how to make it more "popular" if you will.  So, I thought we would try weekly themes.  Every Monday I will announce the following week's theme.  This gives you a week to get your post ready.  I know there are many of you who blog (because I read your blogs!).  So, this week, just link up a recent post of something you did...anything!

Next week's (4/23) theme: A Day in the Life of You! 
Post how a typical day goes for you.  This should be fun!



1 comment:

Ashley Justice said...

The first link for me is incorrect! I typed in the address wrong! :( Then I couldn't delete it!