Tuesday, July 16, 2019

BBQ Sauce

BBQ Sauce 

BBQ sauce is one of those things that people miss while on the field. We all have that one sauce that the whole family loves! However, most fields probably do not have your family's favorite sauce. Here is a BBQ Sauce base for you to tweak to your family's taste. 


Mix ingredients in a bottle, or a bowl. If you like a sweeter sauce, add more sugar or honey, spicy, add chili flakes, vinegar, add vinegar. We change this sauce up depending on what we have barbequed that day. We also like to keep a bottle of the base in the fridge for my brothers. They like to dump this stuff on rice or random leftovers on leftover day.

 Whether you use this BBQ Sauce as a base, or you use it as is, I hope you enjoy this recipe.

Amber Wells
Papua New Guinea
🇵🇬

1 comment:

Joyful said...

This sounds mouth watering. I make my own BBQ sauce but have never used the smoke. I put together the same ingredients minus the smoke and add vinegar. I'll have to try it with smoke sometime.