Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July Favorites


Last week I said that I'd be sharing cheese recipes here today.
Ummm......I  lied.
Well, not really lied, but changed my mind.
And I had good reason!
This week is the 4th of July, and just in case you don't have your special day planned, I thought I'd link up some favorites that absolutely must be a part of my favorite holiday.
Maybe they could be part of your celebration, too!?!

First up ~ the showstopping cake you see at the top and bottom of this post. My husband requests it every year! Definitely worth your time!
Second up ~ our favorite burger recipe ~ super juicy and tasty!
Third up ~ semi-homemade baked beans ~ not only are they quick and easy, they beat Busch's hands down!
Fourth up ~ want a fun side dish? Try this stained glass jello with red and blue jello, and cut into star shapes if you want the kids to really love it!
Fifth up ~ need a great looking hot dog bun recipe? This one looks delish {warning - I've not tried these, but they look excellent!}
Last up ~ if the cake looks a little too complex, try this tasty cheesecake instead!


No comments: